Monday, January 5, 2009

WHAT? The Holidays are over already? Oh man!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

"Oh wait, the holidays are over already? What?"

If you are like me then THAT is what went through your head recently. Now you are trying to get back into your daily routine, back to work, getting kids back to school, and thinking about getting back into your fitness routine (if you fell off the wagon).

I KNOW!

What I've found with life is if you don't like something, change it! Don't wait until a new year begins, you can actually do this anytime you wish. Sometimes we feel 'stuck in a rut' and feel we have no control over our lives....when we really do. YOU do.

When it comes to fitness I find that the best thing to do is to just do it! I know that's a NIKE saying but it's a good one. Just decide one day to sign up for a boot camp (may I suggest Adventure boot camp:-) or your local gym or simply start walking...and take your dog too or a friend or your significant other or your kid. I just talked to my best friend from high school today and she said she was getting ready to go to the gym with her son. That's awesome!

Stop making excuses and get out of the post holiday slump.......

JUST DO IT!

All my best, Dawn

Labels: , , ,